Objection against a neighbor's construction project

Your neighbor's construction project will block your view? Our sample letter will help you raise an objection.

The answer in detail

If you have a grievance regarding a construction project, you should lodge an appeal or an objection with the corresponding building authority as early as possible. This legal step must be made in writing. We recommend that you use our sample document.