Submit a request to the land registry for a builder's lien

You're a building contractor and want to have a builder's lien entered in the land register? Use our sample letter.

The answer in detail
As a building contractor, you can submit a request to the land registry. We have put together all the key information and produced a sample letter for you.
Important documents
Vorlage Gesuch Bauhandwerkerpfandrecht